Follow by Email

Monday, July 15, 2013

Elevation

What's the deal Yhuwdah Fam,

I know it has been a while since my last blog but know that I have been preparing for what's to come. Over the course of the last few days I have crossed paths with "Doers" aka "Go Getters" and heard some inspiring words of encouragement. I think it's amazing how I'm inspired even at a time when things seem impossible. What I've come to notice, is there's a common thread throughout each of these individuals and it is a teachable spirit. I have realized that this is such a necessary attribute to possess and not only do you put yourself in position to gain information, you also put yourself in position to gain business relationships.

The revelation that I got from these encounters was very simply profound. The revelation was: "humility doesn't bring humiliation, it brings elevation".

No comments:

Post a Comment